- Riesling Wachenheimerr 2016
- Germany > Pfalz
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- An aromatic and crisply dry Riesling compliments a wide array of flavors and food styles.
- Serve with a shrimp and papaya salad,
- a cilantro-topped smoked pork loin
- or grilled chili-lime salmon fillets.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, flint, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lime, peach, mineral
- Managed by Bettina Burlkin-von Guradze since inheriting Germany's largest family-owned wine estate from her parents in 1990, Burklin-Wolf specializes in one thing: dry Rieslings. Bettina started classifying her wines by vineyard site (like Burgundy) rather than grape ripeness in 2001 and in 2005, she converted the entire operation to biodynamic viticulture.
Write Your Own Review