- Gemischter Satz 2017
- Grüner Veltliner, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc...
- Austria > Vienna
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Fresh
- Aromatic field blends are super-versatile at the table.
- Serve with a roasted vegetable quiche,
- pork and asparagus with a mustard vinaigrette
- or plump, broiled oysters and a green mango salad.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, herbaceous
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, lychee
- Gemischter Satz must contain at least 3 quality varieties planted in the same vineyard with the dominant grape being no more than 50% and the least no less than 10% of the blend. This Slow Food-certified winery was formed with the marriage of 2nd generation winemaker, Ken Fuchs and Helene Steinklemmer, a sommelier whose family has been making wine for over 300 years.
Write Your Own Review