- Riesling Felser Weinberge 2016
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Amazingly versatile, dry Rieslings compliment a wide array of flavors and food styles.
- Serve with a shrimp and papaya salad
- cilantro-topped smoked pork loin
- or chili-lime salmon fillets.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, slate, lime, peach
- Franz Leth collects and showcases over 150 forgotten, indigenous Austrian varieties in his "grape" museum on the banks of the Danube river. His family winery practices sustainable agriculture and this single vineyard Riesling is a glorious result of their efforts, with its scintillating scents of lime zest and river stones.
Write Your Own Review