- Rosé Pouch 2019
- Syrah, Riesling
- U.S.A. > Washington
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Match wines-in-a-pouch with all of your favorite on-the-go treats.
- Grab a Feltman's hot dog in Luna Park,
- a salteña at Columbus Circle
- or pour a glass with your Sweetgreens at work. Seriously, who's watching?
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lime, raspberry, mineral
- A wine-loving, ad exec, Mai Vu had an a-ha moment while drinking her first bag-in-box since college. She realized that the wine was of surprisingly good quality and a week later, still fresh. Light bulb. She talked to winemakers, researched the beverage industry, took her WSET, did rounds of financing and started Maivino; a collection of vegan wines with a carbon footprint of 80% less than a standard bottle.
Write Your Own Review