- Pitt-Nat Blanc 2017
- Riesling, Grüner Veltliner, Müller-Thurgau...
- Austria > Burgenland
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match spiritedly alive pet-nats with comfortably, yet complexly flavored fare.
- Grab some tacos; barbacoa, smoked marlin or lengue.
- Go for grilled pears with Saga blue and hazelnuts
- or perfect pork burgers.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, earthy, mineral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lime, melon, forest floor
- Given control of the family winery at 18, Gerhard Pittnauer completed his wine education on the job, fusing his love for the great wines of the world with the uniqueness of his Burgenland terroir. Working with his wife Brigitte, they append their natural approach with 21st century attitude. Proof of which is 2017's robot-meets-Alice(?) Pitt-Nat label. Every vintage features different art; this one more Kant than Nietzsche.
Write Your Own Review