- Summer in a Bottle White 2015
- Chardonnay, Gewurztraminer, Riesling, Pinot Gris
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match wines with a seasonal moniker to their equivalent on the table.
- Striped bass with a mango-ginger sauce,
- a one pot clambake
- or barbecued chicken and Parmesan-roasted corn on the cob.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, melon, stone fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, peach, lychee, papaya
- A 175 acre estate featuring stables, paddocks and an indoor jumping ring, founded by the entrepreneurial Christian Wölffer and now run by his children Joey and Marc (Christian died in a swimming accident in 2008) and longtime winemaker Roman Roth, Wolffer Estate's Summer in a Bottle is the flirty extension of their offerings. Vivacious, aromatic and seasonally on point.
Write Your Own Review