- Sauvignon Blanc - Semillon 2018
- Saugnon Blanc, Semillon
- Australia > Western Australia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match a crisp Sauvignon-Semillon blend with citrus-based sauces and herbaceous flavors.
- Try a lemon and caper-sauced filet of sole,
- roasted asparagus in a beurre blanc
- or pasta with goat cheese and basil.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, melon, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, lime, tropical fruits
- Established in 1970 as one of the first wineries in the Margaret River region, Cape Mentelle gained fame for their iconic Cabernet in the early 1980's. Now a tendril of drinks giant LVMH, they were the first winery in Western Australia to be certified by Entwine for their sustainable farming practices. The CM Sauv/Sem is a straight-from-the-vineyard style, with only a tiny portion seeing any barrel age.
Write Your Own Review