Chateau de Cerons
- Cerons 2011
- Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc
- France > Bordeaux
- White, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- A quintessential partner for foie gras, a luscious Cerons also compliments sweet, salty and savory dishes.
- Try with slices of cured country ham,
- duck a l'orange
- or a naked chunk of creamy Roquefort.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, honey, orange blossoms, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, sweet, medium acidity, intense, long finish, honeysuckle, lime, apricot
- Managed by Xavier and Caroline Perromat since 2012, this historic family estate is located in Bordeaux's tiniest appellation, Cérons. The Perromat's sustainably farmed vineyards have a limestone subsoil, unique in Bordeaux, and a microclimate, given its proximity to the Ciron river, which sets the table for the production of an elegant and complex style of botrytized wine.
Write Your Own Review