Grgich Hills Estate
- Fumé Blanc 2018
- Sauvignon Blanc
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Serve zesty, barrel-fermented Sauvignon Blancs with full-flavored fare.
- Pair with shrimp pad thai,
- roasted red snapper with rosemary
- or a classic Palek Paneer.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, fresh cut grass, peach
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, long finish, lemon, melon, mineral
- Founded in 1977, Grgich Hills Estate was certified organic in 2000, biodynamic and solar powered since 2006. The longtime winemaker is Ivo Jeramaz. Mike Grgich, hero of the Judgement of Paris, is now a beret-wearing nonagenarian who donates time and money to Roots of Peace (returning Croatian minefields to productive agricultural land) and the Hospice of Napa Valley.
Write Your Own Review