- Graves Reserve 2019
- Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon
- France > Bordeaux
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Match a richly-styled Graves with citrus-based sauces and herbaceous flavors.
- Serve with a lemon and caper-sauced filet of sole,
- roasted asparagus in a beurre blanc
- or pasta with goat cheese and basil.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, stone fruits, toasty
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, crushed stones, peach, guava
- Michel Lynch, a knight, was also mayor of the town of Pauillac during the French Revolution and was instrumental in forwarding the science and art of winemaking (particularly with trials of de-stemming) as owner of Chateau Lynch-Bages. The estate's current owner, Jean-Michel Cazes, himself a seminal wine ambassador and personality, pays tribute with his classically-styled wines under the Lynch name.
Write Your Own Review