- Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
- Sauvignon Blanc
- New Zealand > Marlborough
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Pair a zesty Sauvignon Blanc with citrusy and brightly seasoned dishes.
- Perfect with mussels steamed in fennel and vermouth,
- grilled asparagus rolled in lemon-salt
- or fish tacos with a squeeze of lime.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, fresh cut grass, mineral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, gooseberry, passion fruit, herbaceous
- Oyster bay's first vintage of Sauvignon Blanc in 1990 went on to win a gold medal as well as the Marquis de Goulaine Best Sauvignon Blanc trophy at the London International Wine & Spirit Competition. Now owned by wine-glomerate Delegat's WIne Estates, Oyster Bay continues their commitment to the environment. They are a founding member of Sustainable Winegrowing NZ and have restored many local wetlands.
Write Your Own Review