- Sauvignon Blanc 2014
- Sauvignon Blanc
- New Zealand
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Match a richly textured and complexly balanced Sauvignon Blanc with recipes that share similar qualities.
- Try a zucchini and goat cheese frittata,
- hay-roasted oysters
- or Creole stuffed bell peppers.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, fruity, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, honeysuckle, lime, passion fruit
- Included in the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art's exhibition "How Wine Became Modern", the Supernatural Wine Company (their name, separated into two words, reflects their farming and production aesthetic) was all-in on the crown cap from the beginning; "traditional methods, modern innovation." Their Sauvignon Blanc: extended lees contact, unfined, low sulphur.
Write Your Own Review