Camins 2 Dreams
- Syrah Spear Vineyards 2018
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Vibrant
- Match an aromatic and savory Syrah with layered, but unfussy flavors.
- Go for cumin and coriander-rubbed lamb kebabs,
- slow-cooked pork belly with apple and onion compote
- and rosemary-roasted parsnips.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black pepper, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, black currant, black pepper, olives
- Camins 2 Dreams is the project of winemaking partners, Tara Gomez and Mircia Taribo Tena, who worked together at J. Lohr in 2006 and married in 2014. Tara is also the winemaker for Kita Wines, the only Native American owned US winery. At C2D, they share the chores. Starting in 2017, they set out to produce wines from the Santa Rita Hills naturally; foot-stomped, unfiltered, no new oak, very little sulfur.
Write Your Own Review