Domaine de Reveirolles
- Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2017
- Grenache, Mourvèdre, Syrah
- France > Rhone
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Serve a lusciously bold Chateauneuf-du-Pape with full-flavored fare.
- Pair with pan-seared, rosemary lamb chops,
- tea-smoked duck breast with hoisin sauce
- or bistec de palomilla on top of black beans and rice.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, blueberry, cherry, violets
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, cherry, spicy, olives
- Founded in 2001, with wines first released in 2003, Domaine de Reveirolles is owned and managed by Veronique Vaute along with her dry goods importing husband, Regis, and is located in Bedarrides, with holdings throughout the southern Rhône, including an old vine plot in the Terre Ferme lieu-dit of Chateauneuf-du-Pape. They ferment their signature wine in cement and age in both foudres and used barrels.
Write Your Own Review