- Pico Lunar Amphora 2019
- Spain > Castilla y Léon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral,
- Match a textural, amphora-aged red with everything from fresh flavors to long cooked dishes.
- Try a warm duck salad with raspberries,
- grilled lamb chops
- or a Mediterranean-stye brisket with olives and tomatoes.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, funky, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, black cherry, brambly, cigar box
- Bodegas de Frutos Marin was founded Mariano de Frutos in 1996 and had its 1st harvest of Tempranillo in 2004. Now run by his daughter, Elisa, and her husband, Ruben Salamanca, the overachieving couple has a couple of side-hustles, Uvas Nomadas, a crowd-funded project that restores old vineyards and releases a wine from them and Malaparte, natural wines named for the eccentric Italian writer.
Write Your Own Review