- Moscato d'Asti Cascinetta 2021
- Italy > Piedmont
- White, Sweet, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Fresh, sweet and effervescent, serve a lightly sparkling Moscato as aperitif, with creamy cheeses or light desserts.
- Perfect with smoke salmon and capers,
- berries topped with mascarpone
- or peach pie.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, roses, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, sweet, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, apricot, peach
- Alfredo Currado, husband of Luciana Vietti, took the reins of this historic family owned Piedmontese winery in 1952, becoming one of the 1st vintners to vinify Nebbiolo from single vineyards for his Baroli, and then a decade later, almost single-handedly rescued the local Arneis grape from extinction. The fruit for their ethereal Moscato d'Asti is harvested from 40 year old estate vines.
Write Your Own Review