- La Gatta Mormigliana 2017
- Spain > Castilla y Léon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Match a living, breathing Tempranillo with everything that gets you excited.
- Hamburgers, lamb burgers or Impossible burgers.
- Chicken and rice, rice and beans or beans on toast.
- Lasagna and tacos too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, earthy, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, funky, raspberry, cherry
- His LinkedIn profile lists him as Grapegrower, Winemaker and Bottle Washer and numerous YouTube videos prove it. A de facto godfather of the natural wine movement, Fabio Bartolomei's ode to Spain's most ubiquitous grape, Tempranillo, is named for a tale told to him as a child by his father about a cat with iron teeth and steel whiskers who lived in a deep cave. She was known to say, "If you come in, I will eat you."
Write Your Own Review