- Sauvignon Blanc 2020
- Sauvignon Blanc, Semillom, Viognier
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match Sauvignon Blancs named for political rebels with populist dishes and declarative flavors.
- Butter-poached oysters on zucchini and leeks,
- prosciutto and goat cheese timbales
- and roasted red snapper will do.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, grapefruit, lime, melon
- Sibling to big brother PlumpJack, the Cade (know your history) winery is LEED Gold certified and its estate grapes are grown organically. Another tine in the successful fork of owner, Gavin Newsom, California's Governor and perhaps, a 2024 presidential candidate, Cade's Sauvignon Blanc is blended from grapes sourced throughout the Napa Valley, fermented primarily in steel with aportion in barrel.
Write Your Own Review