Domaine les Goubert
- Sablet Blanc 2019
- Clairette, Roussanne, Bourboulenc, Viognier
- France > Rhone
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match aromatic Rhône whites with savory and richly textured dishes.
- Try a warm couscous salad with fennel-roasted vegetables,
- medium-spicy chicken korma
- or a spinach and goat cheese-stuffed pork loin.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, green apple
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, pear, green apple, mineral
- Family owned for over 350 years and run since the 1970's by Jean-Pierre and Mireille Cartier, with their daughter, Florence, first joining in and now helming the winemaking, Domaine Goubert is located just west of the town of Gigondas and has over 50 acres of chemical-free vineyards. The grapes for their Sablet are tank fermented and aged for a few months in 3 year old barrels.
Write Your Own Review