- Shebang! Red Twelfth Cuvée NV
- Zinfandel, Carignane, Petite Sirah...
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair pedigreed, yet accessible red blends with whatever's on the table.
- Sausage and pepper pizza? Sure.
- Full-on turkey dinner? Why not.
- Madeira-braised veal cheeks with creamy polenta? Hell yeah!
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, red fruits, black fruits, spicy
- Morgan Twain-Peterson grew up at his father's Ravenswood winery and as the story goes, crafted his own Pinot Noir, Vino Bambino, at the age of 5 from Sangiacomo family fruit (What, can't use your dad's Zin?) Shebang's eleventhh cuvée is a blend of old vine Zinfandel, field-blended "mixed black" grapes, and a reserve wine from their own solera system - The Whole Shebang!
Write Your Own Review