- La Vie en Rosé 2015
- Counoise, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Syrah...
- U.S.A. > California
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Pair a crisply juicy rosé with freshly flavored fare.
- Match with an avocado, feta and olive frittata,
- a brightly dressed seafood salad with crab and shrimp
- or a glazed apple and pork kebab.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, wild flowers, strawberry, red apple
- Sommelier Jordan Salcito (Momofuko's beverage director) was motivated to entrepreneurship in creating her Bellus line, with its iconic and informative labeling, after friends confessed confusion when ordering wines. Winemaker Jordan was motivated to create La Vie en Rosé (The Pink Life) because organically farmed rosés from socially conscious producers are more fun then they sound.
Write Your Own Review