- Black Girl Magic Rosé 2020
- Pinot Noir, Merlot, Zinfandel, Malbec...
- U.S.A. > California
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Match a zesty rosé with bright, fresh flavors.
- Salade Niçoise, lobster rolls, lemony orzo with feta and cucumber,
- fried fish tacos, Vietnamese summer rolls, pulled pork
- or a creamy chicken Caesar all fit the bill.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red plum, raspberry, strawberry
- Half-sisters, neither knew of the other's existence, Andréa growing up in New Zealand and Robin in California, until after their shared biological father's request before his 1996 death that the family be reunited. Turned out, among a million other things, both sisters shared a passion for wine. Starting with a small import venture, together they currently helm the largest black-owned wine company in the US.
Write Your Own Review