- Rosé 2019
- Granache, Carignan, Zinfandel
- U.S.A. > California
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Match a vibrant rosé with salads, fish and lighter meats.
- Try a tagine of chicken, olives and lemons,
- a fried red snapper bánh mi
- or a chick pea, avocado and goat cheese salad with a cilantro vinaigrette.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, strawberry, peach
- When Moët Hennessy USA president, Jim Clerkin, said, "We do not launch new wines brands often," he wasn't kidding. Smoke Tree, with Domaine Chandon's Joel Burt originally handling the winemaking, and since 2018, Anne Dempsey, is MHUSA's first new wine brand in over 15 years. Sourced mainly from Mendocino and Lake County, all of the grapes Smoke Tree purchases are farmed organically or sustainably.
Write Your Own Review