- Zinfandel Estate 2018
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Dense
- Densely packed Zinfandels like their food partners to have a bit of fat on them.
- Knock it out of the park with a standing rib roast,
- black pepper-roasted duck with grilled plums
- or grilled pork belly strips.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Intense, developing, cedar, floral, licorice
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, heavy tannin, intense, long finish, black fruits, brambly, eucalyptus
- Turley Wine Cellars produces nearly 50 different wines, most of which are single-vineyard Zinfandels and Petite Sirahs. The vineyards that they own, or source from, are either certified or are in the process of organic certification. For their Estate bottling, they source from the vineyard just outside the winery's windows, planted in 1996 and 2006. The wine is aged for 15 months in mostly used US and French oak.
Write Your Own Review