- Glou Glou 2020
- Carignan, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Whether glou glou, crushable or vin de soif; cool, easy-going-down reds are your best pal.
- Grab a slice with sausage and extra cheese,
- stack your smashed burgers high
- or tuck in with an asada tostada.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, brambly, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, black cherry
- Las Jaras is the combined effort of comedian Eric Wareheim and Domaine Chandon's Joel Burt. No celebrity vanity project, as co-winemaker, Eric immersed himself in the wine world before starting the project and didn't just throw his name on the bottle. Glou Glou (Fr. for glug glug) was created in 2017 as a chillable red to serve with round foods (pizza, burgers) and is a carbonic cuvée with a touch of tingle.
Write Your Own Review