- Rosato 2020
- Sangiovese, Dolcetto, Barbera, Montepulciano
- U.S.A. > California
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Got a rosé that punches a bit above it's body weight?
- Chop some chunks of salame piccante, crumbly Pecorino, olive tapenade and crusty bread,
- vitel tonné
- and baked perch with tomatoes and tarragon.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, raspberry, cherry
- Las Jaras is the combined effort of comic actor, writer and gourmand, Eric Wareheim, and Domaine Chandon's Joel Burt. No celebrity vanity project, as co-winemaker, Eric immersed himself in the wine world before starting the project. Their Rosato starts with 5 separate lots, spontaneously fermented lin concrete eggs, amphora and large barrels, aged on its lees and bottled unfiltered. Per la tua salute!
Write Your Own Review