- Waves Red Wine 2020
- Zinfandel, Petite Sirah
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair chillable Zinfandel blends with equally vibrant fare.
- Skirt steak tacos with strawberry salsa,
- pulled pork and slaw on a roll
- and grilled peaches with prosciutto. You could, of course, just have a burger.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, mocha, plum, black cherry
- Las Jaras is the combined effort of comic actor, writer and gourmand, Eric Wareheim, and Domaine Chandon's Joel Burt. No celebrity vanity project, as co-winemaker, Eric immersed himself in the wine world before starting the project. Super-fresh and best served chilled, Waves Red is the result of an old style of carbonic maceration, where the tanks are drained daily and the juice has little contact with the skins.
Write Your Own Review