- Waves Rosé 2021
- Zinfandel, Carignan, Viognier, Petite Sirah
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- On-the-go rosé? Dress it anyway you want.
- Match with salade Niçoise or pulled pork num pang,
- Thai summer rolls or taco truck al pastor,
- lemon drop chicken wings or game-day cheese steaks. Pizza too. Always pizza.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, cherry, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red plum, raspberry, wet stones
- Las Jaras is the combined effort of comic actor, writer and gourmand, Eric Wareheim, and Domaine Chandon's Joel Burt. This is not a celebrity vanity project. As co-winemaker, Eric immersed himself in the wine world before getting going. For their Rosé Waves, they separate the the organically farmed varieties to settle, then co-ferment naturally, whole cluster. The canned wine has a tingly freshness.
Write Your Own Review