- Cabernet Sauvignon Yountville 2016
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Match benchmark Napa Cabernets with meaty classics.
- Pair with a rosemary and oregano-infused crown roast of lamb,
- bacon-wrapped venison tenderloin in a garlic cream
- or a grilled portobello burger.
Nose: Intense, developing, blueberry, creme de cassis, smoky
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, heavy tannin, intense, long finish, black currant, licorice, forest floor
- A terraced, mountain estate in Napa Valley, this eponymously named winery was founded by Peter Newton, co-founder of Sterling Vineyards, and his wife, Su Hua, in 1977 with a calling card of richly-styled, barrel fermented and unfiltered Chardonnays and Merlots. In 2001, luxury goods giant, LVMH, purchased a majority stake. Their Yountville bottling is produced from 20 year old vines and ages for 18 months in barrel.
Write Your Own Review