- Dolcetto d'Alba 2018
- Italy > Piedmont
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Fresh and vibrant, serve a Dolcetto with unfussy, comfortable fare.
- Perfect with homemade pizza and a salad,
- roasted birds or lightly-sauced pastas.
- Traditionalists will go the carne cruda route.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, mint, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, spicy
- Lorenzo Olivero, the affable winemaker for the estate that bears his father's name, loves, loves loves to talk. Each and every conversation is thorough and thoughtful. In 2003, after viticultural studies in Turin, he started a company with his father, acquiring 15 acres of vineyards and making wine with the credo, "Produce a little, but do it well." He is also a founding member of the promotional group, Langa Style.
Write Your Own Review