- Prosecco Extra Dry NV
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- A festive multi-tasker, serve Prosecco as aperitif, with the meal or with fruit for dessert.
- Go for rolled anchovies with almonds,
- matzo-crusted chicken schnitzel
- and grilled peaches with mint.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, short-medium finish, lemon, apricot, peach
- Tenuta San Giorgio is located on Grave di Papadopoli, an island in the Piave river, an hour due north of Venice and equidistant from both Conegliano and Treviso. The island's unique microclimate, coupled with its gravel-based soil makes it ideal for the growing of a multitude of indigenous grapes, most specifically, Glera, which is the basis for their Banero-brand line of light, fresh and delicious Proseccos. KOSHER.
Write Your Own Review