- Pinot Noir 2019
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > New York
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair a lovely and delicate Pinot Noir with mouthwatering mouthfuls.
- Try grilled tuna with an olive-caper sauce,
- beer can chicken, Sunday ham,
- or porcini picnic pastas and mushroom omelettes.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, earthy, red fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, raspberry, cranberry, cherry
- Established in 2005, Arrowhead Spring Vineyards is a zoo of a property. Protected by Lake Ontario, the grapes are grown on the Niagara Escarpment among cats, a dog, mobile-cooped chickens, hawks, owls, and praying mantis. Clean and green, their barrel room is cooled by the earth, and solar powered speakers (as well as glitter ribbons) deter birds from gorging on grapes.
Write Your Own Review