- Riesling OLN 2016
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Zesty, off-dry Rieslings compliment both well-spiced and creamy-sauced recipes.
- A standout with tandoori chicken,
- green beans with pears and bacon
- or smoked trout in a horseradish cream sauce.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, slate, lime, peach
- Serial entrepreneur and former CEO of WANTED Technologies, Bruce Murray, is not the person that you'd expect to be behind a single vineyard, all Riesling winery in the Finger Lakes that relies heavily on that close-knit wine region's sense of community, but he is. Murray, in 2008, planted a 120 acre plot between two drop-offs, or boundary breaks, on the eastern shores of Seneca Lake.
Write Your Own Review