- Champagne Authentic Brut NV
- Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Fuller-bodied and richly textured Champagnes adore food as much as you do.
- Start with shrimp and crab ceviche,
- then a goat cheese salad to refresh your palate.
- Finish with cheddar-garlic chicken.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, brioche, grapefruit, green apple
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, short-medium finish, citrus fruits, pear, biscuit
- Founded by barrel maker, Victor Canard, and his winemaking future wife, Leonie Duchêne, in 1868, this very-popular-in-France Champagne house is headquartered in the town of Ludes, the figurative heart of the Pinot-centic Montagne de Reims vineyards. As part of their deal to supply Tsar Nicolas II, they adopted the Russian Imperial two-headed eagle as their crest. Na Zdorovie.
Write Your Own Review