- Sauvignon Blanc 2021
- Sauvignon Blanc
- > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Pair fruity, but zesty whites with farmers market finds.
- Perfect for grilled leeks with romesco sauce or
- fava bean risotto.
- Conversely, go cross-cultural with Chinese-style lemon chicken.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, guava, lemon, passion fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, quince, grapefruit, fig
- One of the three "Thieves" and a team player behind The Show and Newman's Own (among numerous other labels), Joel Gott is also the Gott of the phenomenally successful California eatery Gott's Roadside Tray Gourmet. Employing his signature blend of statewide grapes, the approach ensures a balance of ripeness with crispness, providing the best of both worlds. Woohoo!
Write Your Own Review