- Pinot Noir 2017
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair bold Pinot Noirs with roasted flavors, earthy sides and creamy textures.
- Chicken with morels in a tarragon cream,
- cedar plank grilled vegetables
- or Pacific NW salmon should all fit the bill.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cola, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, black cherry, vanilla
- Originally produced by the Wagner (Caymus) family, with grapes harvested from up and down California's seaboard, the word "Mey-oh-me", in the language of the local Wappo Indians actually means "coast." Of course, the Wappo word for money may be a more fitting moniker, as the Wagners sold the brand to wine giant Constellation in 2015 for $315 million. Still, tasty in any language.
Write Your Own Review