- Pet-Nat Rosé 2021
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Got a bottle of fizzy, fuzzy electric Kool-Aid? Then get all trippy with your food pairing.
- Start with a psychedelic salad of roasted beets and oranges,
- then whitefish with tomato-basil salsa.
- Finish with some Sage Derby.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, green fruit, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, brambly
- Pomalo is a Dalmatian beach lifestyle colloquialism meaning take it slow or no worries. When the winemaking Begovic cousins, one from the mountains, the other from the coast, discovered each other through family in Kozice, they teamed up not only together, but with crucial importer, Vinum, to create this super-fun line of wines made from indigenous Croatian varieties, like the thick-skinned Plavina.
Write Your Own Review