- Toscana Rosso 2015
- Sangiovese, Canailolo, Colorino
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match an easy-drinking Sangiovese with unfussy fare.
- Comfort meals from lasagna to meat loaf,
- bean soup with escarole or veggie burgers.
- And pizza: from authentic Neopolitan to stuffed-crust obscenities.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, leather , red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry, licorice
- sfuso - Italian. Pronunciation. Rhymes: -uzo. Adjective. Sfuso (feminine singular sfusa, masculine plural sfusi, feminine plural sfuse). Loose, unpacked (merchandise); unbottled; draught (beer). It's the way Italians generally buy their wine. In bulk. However, for this quaffable Tuscan rosso, it's been portioned into a handy 1 liter size. About 2 glasses more than a standard bottle. Still pretty spirited.
Write Your Own Review