- Finca Jakue Txakolina Rosado 2021
- Hondarribi Zuri, Hondarribi Beltza
- Spain > Basque Country
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match a vibrantly nervy Txakoli Rosado with vivaciously flavored seafood and spiritedly spiced pintxos.
- Gambas al ajillo, pan con tomat, anchoa,
- chorizo, butifarra
- and a little Pata Negra will do.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, raspberry, strawberry
- The estate of Talai Berri, which means "new watchtower" in Basque, is named for the lighthouse of the Bay of Zarautz where the winery now stands. One of the driving forces behind the genesis of the appellation for Getariako Txakolina and family run for four generations, their Finca Jakue Rosado is a 50/50 blend of Hondarribi Zuri and Beltza, macerated on their skins for 5 hours.
Write Your Own Review