- Elemental 2018
- Mscabeu, Xarel-lo
- Spain > Penedés
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Vivacious zest, lip-smacking salinity and an elegant fizz? Go to town, food lover.
- Butter-roasted oysters, fried shrimp po' boy,
- Waldorf salad, bagels and lox, ginger-soy salmon,
- crab rangoon, things of that nature.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, herbaceous, mineral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, salty, lemon, green apple
- Ignacio and Anna Segui founded Vinyes Singulars in 2012 on the 300 acre farm due west of Barcelona that he grew up on, 50 acres of which are planted to organically farmed grape vines; of which many are 60+ years old. Ignacio sells some of the grapes from the younger vines to the local organic Cava coop and keeps the rest for his low-intervention wines. For Elementsl, it's native yeasts, no filtration or added sulfur.
Write Your Own Review