- Three by Wade Blanc 2019
- Chenin Blanc, Viognier
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Super-versatile Chenin loves everything from fish & fowl to fruits & vegetables.
- Match with a Kerala-style pumpkin curry,
- pan-seared scallops over pasta
- or baked chicken breasts in a pear-cream sauce.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, honeysuckle, lemon, pear
- A collaboration between CEO, Dwayne Wade, and winemaker Jason Pahlmeyer, born out of the love for food and wine that DWade developed during his years, and umpteen dinners, with former teammates, LeBron James and Chris Bosh; at which one can assume, money was not really an issue. A longtime friend, Pahlmeyer invited Wade to a 2014 harvest, and the genesis of a partnership was born.
Write Your Own Review