- Piesporter Goldtropfchen Kabinett Armes 2016
- Germany > Mosel > Piesport
- White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Match a palate-pleasing, off-dry Kabinett with exotically spiced fish, poultry and white meats.
- Superb with lobster Cantonese,
- duck leg confit
- or twice cooked pork belly with an onion and apple velouté.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, orchard fruit, wet stones, wild flowers
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, peach, pear
- Produced with grapes from the Armes sector of Piesport's famed Godtröpfchen (golden droplets) vineyards, Spater-Veit's plot of 40+ year old Riesling vines are planted on single stake which slows the ripening process; necessary for such a warm site. The all-steel tank wine ages on its lees from natural fermentation until bottling, gaining subtleties, complexities and a signature dash of Mosel funk.
Write Your Own Review