- Rosé 2021
- Merlot, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon...
- U.S.A. > New York
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Let a Hamptons Rosé compliment your jet-setting appetite.
- Salade au chevre chaud (St. Tropez), carpaccio di manzo (Tuscany),
- zarzuela de pescado (Barcelona)
- or a lobster roll from Red Hook LP (Bklyn.)
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mint, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, peach, green apple
- Wölffer's 55 acres of vineyards were originally planted in the 1980's on what is now a 175 acre estate that features stables, paddocks and an indoor jumping ring. All the entrepreneurial work of Christian Wölffer. Now run by his children Joey and Marc (Christian died in a swimming accident in 2008) with longtime winemaker Roman Roth, it is the cream of the Hamptons crop.
Write Your Own Review