- Accamilla 2017
- Malvasia, Santa Sofia, Cinguli
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Boldly styled orange wines go where regular white wines rarely dare.
- Pair with a creamy lamb korma,
- milk-braised carnitas de puerco
- or a big bowl of bibimbap topped with a sunny side up egg.
Nose: Intense, developing, mineral, stone fruits, wild flowers
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, orange blossoms, apricot, almond
- After a career as an architect, Antonio Cascarano decided to revitalize his grandfather's farm in Rapolla, where grapes and olives had been planted in Mt. Vulture's volcanic soil. Following strict biodynamic principals, he crafts truly natural wines, not the least of which is his chestnut barrel fermented, skins on, tonneau aged 'white blend', named for his late English bulldog, Camilla.
Write Your Own Review