- Chianti Classico Riserva 2015
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- A classic wine deserves a classic pairing.
- Start with ribollita- a Tuscan vegetable and bread soup,
- followed by brasato vitello (braised veal)
- or a lamb and artichoke stew.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, cherry, brambly
- Fifth generation owners, Tommaso and Federico Marrocchesi Marzi helm the 60+ acres of organically-farmed vineyards surrounded by fragrant olive groves of Tenuta Bibbiano. Produced exclusively from the Sangiovese da Chianti clone, the grapes for their Classico are grown on the Montornello side of their property and age for a year and a half in used tonneaux and cement tanks before bottling.
Write Your Own Review