- Xixarito Manzanilla Sherry
- Spain > Andalucia
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Going where cocktails never can, serve a chilled fino to whet your guests appetites.
- Great with salty tapas and lightly fried nibbles,
- grilled (or canned) anchovies, olives,
- and thin slices of Pata Negra.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, forest floor, herbaceous, nutty
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, salty, olives, almond
- One of the oldest bodegas in Sanlucar de Barrameda, Bodegas Baron is owned by, 11th and 12th generation, José Rodriguez Jiménez and his sons. They store over 10,000 barrels of wine like their 8 years under flor Manzanilla en Rama. The 2014 reboot of their classic line as Xixarito, meaning Little Pea, was Jose's father's nickname, and who, as it turns out, liked peas a lot.
Write Your Own Review