Domaine Adrien Berlioz
- La Cuvee des Gueux 2018
- France > Savoie
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Pair zesty, aromatic reds with well-seasoned meats and pungent cheeses.
- A great match with marinated flank steak,
- roasted little critters like rabbits and game hens
- or a thick wedge of P'tit Basque.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red plum, violets, tea
- In Chignin, located between Albertville (sight of the 1992 Olympics) and Chambery (sight of the world's finest vermouth), Adrien Berlioz produces several terroir-defined wines from his precariously-sloped, organically-farmed vines, both under his eponymous estate name and under the Cellier des Cray label, as well as harvesting apples from his orchard and bottling honey collected by his bee-keeping wife.
Write Your Own Review