- Morgon Javernieres les Impenitents 2014
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Supple, yet lively, match a Morgon to your culinary creativity.
- Serve with a couscous and cold lamb salad,
- roasted turkey with tart cranberry relish
- or a portobello burger with all the trimmings.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, wet stones
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, licorice
- Vignerons in the Morgan appellation for nearly 3 centuries, the Desvigne's family holdings are currently in the hands of sister and brother, Claude-Emmanuelle and Louis-Claude. Occupying several lieux-dits around Côte de Py, the Devignes vines average over 70 years of age, all of which are farmed organically. Eschewing carbonic maceration, they strive for age-worthy and classically-styled wines.
Write Your Own Review