- Annia 2018
- Friulano, Ribolla Gialla, Chardonnay
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Serve crisp, aromatic whites as aperitif or with fish and lighter fare.
- Go fancy with frico, asparagus tips and quail eggs,
- grilled prawns with lemon garlic butter
- or an herb-infused, whole roasted branzino.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, green apple
- Founded in 2009 by Brooklyn born and raised, Dan Petroski, who, after a run in the publishing industry and a return to business school, took a long, long trip through Italy and fell in love with it all. Years later, he worked a harvest in Sicily, then moved west, where he took up as part of the winemaking team at Learkmead in Napa. For Massican, he's only producing white wines, barrel-fermenting each variety seperately.
Write Your Own Review