- Barolo 2015
- Italy > Piedmont
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Match a floral-scented, vibrant Barolo with unrepentantly rich dishes.
- Terrific with wild mushroom fricassée over polenta,
- gnocchi baked with sage in a fontina sauce
- or porcini-braised rabbit with truffled pasta.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, roses, black cherry, licorice
- Lorenzo Olivero, the affable winemaker for the estate that bears his father's name, loves, loves loves to talk. Each and every conversation is thorough and thoughtful. In 2003, after viticultural studies in Turin, he started a company with his father, acquiring 15 acres of vineyards and making wine with the credo, "Produce a little, but do it well." He is also a founding member of the promotional group, Langa Style.
Write Your Own Review